Flexi Personnel Recruitment 2018 for Web Designer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Flexi Personnel Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Flexi Personnel Recruitment 2018
Our client is a building and construction firm.
They are looking to recruit self-motivated Web Designer to support their conceptualization and creation of a responsive website.
Responsibilities for the Web Designer Job
- Conceptualize and create a variety of responsive web design projects including: Full Site Re-Branding and Website Design, Homepage Design, Landing Page Design, E-Newsletters, Banner Ads, Logo Designs.
- Collaborate with creative, strategy and development teams – share new ideas, tools and methods to improve effectiveness of designs and overall projects.
- Design, Code and Deploy HTML newsletters using MailChimp.
- Manage tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Complete projects efficiently and quickly.
- Maintain an organized and efficient work flow, following creative processes.
- Have an understanding of developing a fully-fledged E-commerce site.
- Website maintenance involving updating and editing the website with relevant content.
- Redefine designs within the constraints of cost and time.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts.
- Develop interactive designs that will engage with clients/customers.
Web Designer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the same position
- Proficient in Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite Software.
- Proficient in CSS and HTML.
- Creative versatility, able to work well in a variety of design styles.
- Up to date on current web design & technology trends.
- Good communication skills – be able to express your ideas visually and verbally to management
How to Apply
Kindly CLICK HERE to apply online on or before close of business 25th May 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: