Flexi Personnel Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Accounts Payable, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Flexi Personnel LimitedVacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Flexi Personnel Limited Hospital Vacancy 2018
Flexi Personnel Limited is a Human Resource Consultancy firm providing strategic Human Resource services including Human Resource Consultancy, Outsourced Labour Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, and Psychometric Assessments.
We are seeking to recruit a young and talented Accounts Payable who will be in charge of the accounting functions including but not limited to payroll operations, credit control, and maintaining of books of accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Job
- Responsible for client’s payroll account balances reconciliations for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances for each client and complying with established guidelines
- Responsible for overseeing Updating of payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and nontaxable wages.
- Comply with KRA, NHIF and NSSF local legal requirements by keeping abreast of existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising supervisor on needed actions.
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Daily payroll back up as per company policy and other electronic account records
- Assist auditors for the purpose of providing accurate supporting documentation and/ or information on internal process that is required for audit.
- Provide accurate data and documentation required by the outsourced accountants for the preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring all client files are updated monthly and ready for an audit process at all times
- Any other accounting role assigned to you by your supervisor or senior management
- Receive all invoices/bills and process the respective payments
- Keep records of all vendor statement update at all times
- Keep record of all company payment documentation
- Maintain a clear record of company statutory payment receipts/files both original and copies
- Maintain both client and company petty cash records updated at all times
- Answers vendor inquiries and researches vendor account discrepancies
- Bank Reconciliations
- Calculate, process payment, and file monthly Statutory taxes & VAT on a timely basis
Accounts Payable Job Qualification
- Diploma in Accounting/Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting / Finance Option)
- CPA qualifications
- 1-2 years’ experience in Finance or Accounts section in a busy organization;
- Demonstrate honesty, confidentiality, integrity and proactive
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, an additional accounting system will be an added advantage
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: