Flexi Personnel Job Vacancies 2018 for Online Marketing Associate
In the Online Marketing Associate position, you will be expected to assist with the content creation of online marketing activities including, but not limited to social media, brand reputation management, website optimization and creation of video content for all social media accounts.
You will also be expected to carry out competitor research analysis when required and assist with the creation and management of social media calendars across all brands.
- Update and work with your manager on social media content creation weekly
- Creation and management of social media calendars
- Brand reputation management on social media channels and review websites
- Research and source love quote images, dating tips, testimonials and images relevant for each social profile and social media platform under the direction of your manager
- Idea generation for all content pillars across all social channels
- Researching and creating content for social media
- Regular monitoring and documentation of competitor social pages
- Assisting with new post ideas
- Idea generation
- Calendar creation and management
- Image Sourcing/Video Content Sourcing
- Love quote sourcing
- Dating Tips/Date Idea content research
- Running Social Media competitions
- Assisting in the creation and management of content for Instagram
Pinterest Board Content
- Image Sourcing for each board
- Ensuring all images are hashtagged # with relevant keywords
- Idea generation
- The quality of all content.
- The effectiveness of social media in supporting business growth.
- Timely completion of tasks and provision of updates to your manager
- Effective implementation of set tasks
- Initiative for content creation and updates to Social Media plan.
- A degree in/or currently studying Marketing, Communications or Public Relations (or a related discipline)
- An understanding and appreciation of online marketing
- An understanding of social media channels and platforms
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Picmonkey etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent English skills
The following attributes/skills would be advantageous:
- Previous experience or exposure to social media management tools
- Previous management or assistance of social media pages
- Previous experience in creating content for social media channels
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Knowledge or intern experience of 1 year from a similar role.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of business 15th February 2018.
Clearly, indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: