Flexi Personnel Job Vacancies 2018 for Graphic Designer
In the Online Content Creator position, you will be expected to assist with the content creation of all online marketing activities including, but not limited to social media, website optimization and creation of video and animated content for all social media accounts and some websites across the Cupid Media brand.
You will also be expected to carry out competitor research analysis as and when required to further enhance our corporate brand visibility.
- Update and work with your manager on social media content creation weekly
- Research, source and create love quote images, dating tips, testimonials, images, videos and animations relevant for each social profile and social media platform under the direction of your manager
- Coming up with new innovative video content that we can share across all social media channels
- Creation of videos and animations for website and social media
- Sourcing of stock images and stock videos to be used in content creation
- Researching and creating content for social media- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and Instagram
- Regular monitoring and documentation of competitor social pages
- Assisting with new post ideas
- Idea generation
- The quality of all content.
- The effectiveness of social media in supporting business growth.
- Timely completion of tasks and provision of updates to your manager
- Effective implementation of set tasks
- Initiative for content creation and updates to Social Media plan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A degree in/or currently studying Graphic Design, Communications or Public Relations (or a related discipline)
- Adobe CC skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Indesign and After Effect)
- Portfolio/Behance profile/Link to video and animated content that you have created
- An understanding of online marketing
- An understanding of social media channels and platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Good English skills
The following attributes/skills would be advantageous:
- Previous experience in creating content for social media channels/website
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Knowledge or intern experience of 1.5 years in a similar role
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before close of business 9th February 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the daily salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: