Flexi Personnel Job Vacancies 2018 for Debt Collectors
Our client is a real estate company that offers professional services including Agency, Property Management, Consultancy, and successful Relocations.
They are seeking to recruit Debt collectors, who will be responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
- Create a list of people who have not made payments.
- Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
- Offer advice or refer customers to debt counselors.
- Record new commitment to repay debt.
- Report unsettled debts to credit bureaus.
- Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection.
- Print a debt analysis reports for management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Credit Management
- Qualified credit professional with a CCP 2
- Must have good communication, listening and negotiation skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 15th February, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: