Flexi Personnel Job Recruitment 2018 For Tour Consultant, Application Details
- Ability to handle effectively all aspects of Tour Operations such as itinerary planning, reservations, tour quotations and customer service.
- Must possess knowledge of different inbound and outbound designations.
- Should have thorough knowledge of the East African Tourism Product, designation of International itineraries and costing.
- Should have the ability to design flexible tour packages, excursions, safaris and other related services in regards to tours, to meet the needs of different clients.
- Should manage customer inquiries and aim to exceed their expectations.
- Responsible for evaluating and recommending tours and travel costing that is competitive.
- Should be able to prepare proposals and make client presentations.
- Can explore and identify new business opportunities in a competitive and rapidly changing industry.
- Should ensure all client quotations are followed up for sale conversion.
- Can conduct research and constantly source interesting product packages to meet consumer demands.
- Should be able to write, translate itineraries and brief clients before a trip to ensure smooth travel for the clients.
- Ability to liaise with hotels and airlines for group bookings.
- Ability to liaise with tour operators / partners in other destinations.
- Can work on rooming lists and other final details.
Tour Consultant Job Requirements
- 5 years experience in a busy Tours and Travel agency environment.
- Tourism Management degree / Tours and Travel degree / Diploma in Tours / Business Studies or related degree.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 25th January, 2018. Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: