Flexi Personnel Job Recruitment 2018 for Business Development Manager
itching a new solution that is going to revolutionize how organizations manage their procurement and supply chain process.
Building market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager Job
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
Business Development Manager Job Qualifications
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, time management and organization, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Extensive knowledge of MS office.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, supply chain, business administration, ICT or equivalent professional qualification.
- 2-5 years of sales, business development or marketing experience.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: