Fintech Job Vacancy for Chief Executive Officer, Application Details
Our client is a Fintech company that is replacing the use of cash and cheque payments by businesses with its proprietary digital payments platform which also adds value to transactions by automating expense accounting.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Board, the job holder will be responsible for building the company to a profitable organisation through managing the staff and all aspects of the company structure among other functions.
Table of Contents
Chief Executive Officer Job Accountabilities
- Developing and executing the strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities
- Establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Building company’s client and partnership base through leading team as well as engaging and closing key and strategic deals
- Engaging banks at top executive level, presenting to stakeholders, preparing and executing contracts, overseeing integration and deployment within timelines
- Developing software opportunities, defining scope of customization, quoting for such customization and overseeing its execution and deployment in fixed timelines
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Preparing reports to the Board with concise periodic reporting on progress against strategy milestones and with management accounts
- Ensuring Company’s compliance within the dynamic regulatory environment
Qualifications for the Chief Executive Officer Job
- A degree holder in any business, finance or engineering related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in banking, technology, enterprise software, mobile network or other related field with at least 3 years at a senior management level
- Good understanding of the financial, accounting and management issues facing SMEs
- Proven leadership of B2B marketing and sales teams
- Past start up experience/Company launch experience would be an added advantage
- Management Proficiency and Financial Planning and Strategy
- Excellent computer skills, communication and problem solving skills
- Proven public speaker and trainer. Comfortable with captivating large audiences
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees by COB 15th December, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this post with your Friends: