FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2018 for Data Entry Clerk, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for FHI 360 Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2018
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Afya Uzazi Program is looking for individuals to support entry of data collected from routine registration of pregnant women and conduct double entry of MOH data from facilities across 6 sub-counties in Nakuru and Baringo sub-counties. This exercise will be conducted for four days in each month within Afya Uzazi Program office in Nakuru.
Temporary Data Entry Scope of Work
- Review and sort paper-based data collected forms
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files using DHIS2 database system and other softwares
- Conduct data validation at the end of each day
- Retrieve data from the database as will be requested by the supervisor
- Maintain data entry requirements by following program techniques and procedures
- Protect confidentiality and security of the data
- Observe and adhere to FHI 360 Code of Ethics
- Any other duties as may be required by the supervisor
Technical Officer – Data Management and Management Information Systems
Data Entry Clerk Job Requirements
- Proven experience in undertaking data entry for international NGOs
- Experience in utilizing DHIS 2, Epi info, Epi-data or SPSS for data entry
- Good command of English language – both oral and written
- Be able to work with professionalism and minimal supervision
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Basic skills in data analysis using Ms Excel, SPSS, STATA, SAS
- A Diploma holder with 3-5 years of relevant post-graduation experience; or a Degree holder with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: