Federation of Kenya Employers Recruitment 2018 for Administrative Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Federation of Kenya Employers Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Federation of Kenya Employers Recruitment 2018
The Federation of Kenya Employers (FKE) is the umbrella body that brings together employers from all sectors of the economy. FKE champions employers’ interests and seeks to ensure that national socioeconomic and labour policies create an environment favourable to enterprise growth, sustainability and employment. FKE now seeks to engage a high calibre, experienced, and results driven professional for the following position: Duration: 3 months
Duties and Responsibilities for the Temporary Administrative Assistant Job:-
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms as guided.
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports and events.
- File Documents.
- Make and manage specific calls as directed.
- Update and maintain records Deal with specific supplies and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports Provide general support to visitors.
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list
Temporary Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:-
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Post “O” Level qualification 1-year work experience in a busy environment
- Events management experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of office equipment like printers and fax machines
- Competency in Computer and Typing Skills
- Attention to detail Great interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application (indicating current and expected salary), and CV with 3 professional referees through: [email protected] or addressed to the undersigned to reach us not later than 31st May 2018.
Executive Director Federation of Kenya Employers Waajiri House, Argwings Kodhek Rd, Milimani P.O. Box 48311-00100 Nairobi.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: