FCM Travel Solutions Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for FCM Travel Solutions Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
FCM Travel Solutions Job Vacancy 2018
FCM Travel Solutions – Kenya (trading as Charleston Travel Ltd) is seeking a HR Intern to provide administrative support in the HR & Admin Department on personnel matters involving maintenance of human resource database and all employee records and files and other general administration activities.
HR Internship Responsibilities
- Ensure personnel files are updated and all relevant documents filled and filed.
- Prepare standard letters for staff by providing for staff general letters
- Assist in staff recruitment activities like placing ads, setting up job interviews, screening candidates for select positions, contacting applicants, making job offers, maintaining all relevant documentation and correspondence, properly archiving job files and sending regret communication to unsuccessful candidates.
- Assist in conducting employee induction
- Ensuring that staff job descriptions are up to date
- Assist the department with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assist in writing, revising, editing and proofreading company policies & procedures and related documents especially HR and Admin policies and procedures.
- Manage sensitive and confidential maters like personnel relations, employee relations and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files;
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential;
- Perform supportive role of all general administration function
Requirements for the HR Internship
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Quick learner
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Must be a team player
- Possess a lot of drive and passion for the job
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competencies match the above specifications please send a cover letter, your detailed CV indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver the same to any of our Nairobi Offices, to reach us not later than 26th October 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: