Fargo – Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Director of Warehousing, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Arifu Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Fargo – Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Fargo – Kenya’s leading logistics and warehousing provider. Fargo Courier launched in 2003, focused on the financial sector (providing alarms, cash and transfer services, and others).
This is a unique opportunity to scale a growing business in Kenya
To Grow the customer base
To design and execute operational processes & systems
To Maintain and enhance team culture and values
To Coach teams to drive customer value
To Live in Nairobi
About Fargo Courier
Fargo – Kenya’s leading logistics and warehousing provider. Fargo Courier launched in 2003, focused on the financial sector (providing alarms, cash and transfer services, and others). Driven by demand from local banks, Fargo launched a courier service, which now has 95 branches in Kenya and over 1,300 staff. Fargo recently launched in Uganda as well.
Fargo has a strong management team that is committed to a continuously growing loyal and diverse customer base. Our services include Same Day Courier, Overnight Courier, International Courier, and Logistics Services.
You can find more information on the company by visiting www.fargocourier.co.ke
About the Role
Warehousing is one of Fargo’s critical business lines, serving a broad range of customers. Fargo is seeking to hire a Director of Warehousing to scale the business, build systems and processes, lead change management and support the development of the team.
- Grow the warehousing customer base and manage existing customers
- Assume overall inventory management responsibility
- Manage the P&L of the warehousing business, including budgeting and reporting
- Develop and execute world-class operational systems and processes to improve efficiency and create the conditions for greater scale
- Supervise, coach and train the warehousing team
- Develop appropriate hiring processes to grow the team as needed
Does this sound like you?
- You have a minimum of 15 years’ experience of warehouse management experience, of which at least 5 years should be outside of Kenya with a company operating with global storage standards, with a strong track record of achievement
- A track record of change management, having led transformation initiatives in previous organisations, including developing and implementing new systems and processes
- Experience building systems and processes from scratch and executing on them
- Proven ability to work in “flat” organisation structures and with multicultural teams
- Exposure and commitment to Kenya, either through nationality or significant working experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Fargo Courier career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE: