Fanisi Recruitment 2018 for Construction Site Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Fanisi Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Fanisi Recruitment 2018
Our client is a leading project management firm specializing in the provision of personalized and client-focused site administration for the construction industry.
You will responsible for supporting the team in delivering end-to-end project management solutions primarily to corporate clients, general contractors, architects, engineers, interior designers, property developers and owners in the building and construction sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Construction Site Officer Job
- You will provide a comprehensive site administration and inspection service that includes acting as owner’s representative, for the duration of the project.
- Supervises and maintains a continuous site presence for close supervision on site.
- Coordinate tasks according to clients project priorities and plans.
- Reports conclusively on construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases.
- Coordinate site matters keeping a close eye on the “hidden works” to ensure that instructions issued are implemented accordingly.
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew.
- Supervise workers, allocate general and daily responsibilities.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met on site
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Prepare standard costs (prices) for each item as input into project costing.
- Monitors expenditure and ensure it remains within budget.
- Resolve problems when they arise.
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Liaise with the onsite teams to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner according to work plans.
Construction Site Officer Job Qualifications
- Relevant degree or diploma with minimum 2 yrs experience in a site supervisory position
- A thorough technical understanding of budgeting and building construction methods
- Excellent computer knowledge, especially packages that deal with BQs
- Self driven and can respond to Client/Site officials questions fluently in English.
- Thorough knowledge of building materials and techniques
- Budgeting/Construction/Project management background is a MUST
- Strong leadership skills and ability to establish collaborative relationships
- Disciplined with excellent people management skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Strong aptitude in math and has excellent reporting skills
- Good physical condition and stamina
How to Apply
Interested candidates should attach their updated CV (in Word format) quoting the job title (Construction site Officer) in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st May 2018.
Please ensure you indicate your (current and expected salary) on your CV only.
Kindly, DO NOT attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: