Fanisi Recruitment 2018 for Business Development Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Fanisi Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Fanisi Recruitment 2018
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary budget: (Fixed retainer) plus commissions
Our client is one of the fastest growing IT and business intelligence providers in Kenya. They support companies to develop highly interactive dashboards/data models/excel reports that give relevant insights for better decision making process.
They also sell Ms-Office tools and carry out technical training on how to use dashboards/excel/data models to key decision makers and individuals.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive Job
- You will be tasked with sourcing, execution, closing and ensuring ongoing relationship with clients.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Generate sales leads by engaging with prospective clients.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Approach high-potential leads, understand their needs and concerns and pitch to them.
- Run presentations in creative and engaging ways at the client site so that you create strong buy-in from management and potential end-consumers alike.
- Help new clients think through how their internal processes of marketing our products and administering the sales.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements.
- Identify, prepare and respond to RFPs/RFQs.
- Participate in the promotion of company’s products through different platforms
- Build and sustain the company’s brand.
- Conduct market research and advises the company accordingly.
Business Development Executive Job Qualifications
- Diploma in business administration/IT/Sales and Marketing (Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage)
- A certificate in computer-related courses with demonstrated experience using (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, access and outlook)
- The ideal candidate MUST have prior experience selling training or ICT/I.T related products and services.
- At least 2 years experience in a client facing role in sales, marketing, business development or client service management.
- The position requires an enthusiastic individual who can sell and promote the company’s products.
- You should be a self-starter, organized and believe in yourself.
- Must have a high level of integrity.
- You must have a strong entrepreneurial thinking with a solid understanding of the company’s commercial revenue drivers.
- You should have a problem-solving attitude and work under pressure whilst handling multiple work streams.
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements please submit your application by filling the form on this link http://bit.ly/IT-BDE
As soon as you submit the form, email us your updated (CV) only, quoting the job title (Business Development Executive) in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th May 2018. Kindly DO NOT attach any other certificates/scanned documents to your application. Only those shortlisted will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: