Fanisi Job Vacancy For Agribusiness Assistant Accountant, Application Details
Our client is a well established company dealing with agribusiness that is (grain and Horticulture farming). They are looking for a committed and results driven accounts assistant to join their growing team.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant Job
- Ensuring prompt payment to and from suppliers
- Maintaining stock ledgers and stock reconciliation for farm produce
- Assisting in the preparation of payroll, statutory deductions, and tax returns
- Responsible for calculating cost pricing of work in progress stock items
- Create production of daily and periodic cost statements
- Ensuring that all petty cash vouchers have attached receipts and are well accounted.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Ensures reconciliation of invoice statement is captured in the accounting system
- Processes all customer invoices, have the invoices stamped by the Store keeper and returned.
- Makes a follow up to ensure orders are done within the stipulated timelines.
- Ensures all cashbooks are updated with all payments and receipts on daily basis
- Monthly bank reconciliation, preparation of journals, ledgers and trial balance.
- Assist in budgeting, cash flow forecasts and preparation of final Accounts.
- Any other duties and responsibilities
Assistant Accountant Job Qualification
- Minimum :CPA Section 2 or higher
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting will be an added advantage
- Proficient Microsoft Office applications especially, word and Excel
- Good knowledge of any accounting software eg. Sage, SAP, Pastel & Quick Book
- Must have at least 1-2 years of accounting experience, preferably in a farm or in an agribusiness company.
- Must have a good understanding of cost accounting and stock management
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to get things done to completion
- Due to the nature of the job, applicants who reside in Nyahururu will be preferred.
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements attach your updated CV (in Word format) quoting the job title (Farm Assistant Accountant-Nyahururu) in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th January 2018. Please ensure you indicate your current/past salary on your CV only. Kindly DO NOT attach any other certificates/scanned documents to your application. Only those shortlisted will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: