Fanisi Job Vacancies 2018 for Construction Administration Assistant (30K)
Our client is leading project management firm specializing in the provision of personalized and client-focused site administration for the construction industry.
You will responsible for supporting the team in delivering end-to-end project management solutions primarily to corporate clients, general contractors, architects, engineers, interior designers, property developers and owners in the building and construction sectors.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly service to our clients and ensure reception area is tidy.
- Answer direct client queries on telephone, email as well as maintain customer information and data.
- You will support the senior teams in managing key administrative tasks such as project planning, capital budgeting and control, contract management and site supervision.
- You will be in charge of key administrative work such as data entry, petty cash, filing, preparing project documents.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Preparing quotations, invoices and following up on collections.
- Liaise with the senior teams to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner according to work plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher Diploma in administration, logistics or business related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in administration, logistics management within the construction industry will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of accounting, including proficiency in using (Excel or Quick books) will be preferred.
- Proven ability to focus attention on client needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
- Good computer literacy skills including using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and outlook)
- Due to the nature of the job, applicants who reside within (Karen/Rongai/Langata) and its environs will be highly considered.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should attach their updated CV (in Word format) quoting the job title and their location (Admin Assistant-Karen) in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th February 2017.
Please ensure you indicate your (location, current and expected salary) on your CV only.
Kindly, DO NOT attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: