Fanaka Real Estate Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Digital Marketing Officer, Office Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Fanaka Real Estate Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Fanaka Real Estate Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
Fanaka Real Estate Ltd. Our core business is the sale of land within Nairobi and its environs at affordable prices. Most of our projects are located along Kangundo Road in Kamulu, Joska and Malaa areas. Many people make a mistake of postponing on buying land and regret later when prices skyrocket. Due to high land appreciation rates, we have seen plots’ prices increase from Ksh. 200, 000 to Ksh. 1 million within just a period of 3yrs in these regions. Already 90% of land in Nairobi and it’s Environs is developed. So, hurry up and be part of the 10%.
Digital Marketing Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationDiploma BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
The firm is looking for dynamic & hard working individual with strong leadership & entrepreneurial skills to join as Digital Marketing Officer. The officer will participate in development & implementation of digital marketing strategies in the firm, using modern tools and techniques.
The overall objective is to build a strong online presence for the brand, acquire customers and generate revenue. Successful and highly productive officers will get the opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Digital Marketing.
Duties and Responsibility
- Developing and documenting the content marketing strategy. This includes defining the audience personas and content mission, setting clear marketing objectives for content, and understanding how the organization’s content integrates with the rest of its business objectives.
- Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing, specifically the social media and search engine marketing industries, including creative execution, messaging strategies, and media buying including competitor landscape.
- Knowledge in Google Adwords, SEO, Facebook and Email Marketing.
- Outlining a channel plan. Identifying the primary channels for how the organization will communicate with customers (across digital, social, print, and in-person initiatives). Developing and executing a plan for how the business will tell its story on each appropriate channel (including setting the tone and voice, as well as establishing acceptable operational policies and practices.
- Establishing standards, systems, best practices, and work flow processes for managing the content marketing life cycle, including requesting, producing, distributing, promoting, measuring, and retiring content. This includes ensuring all content is on-brand; is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice; and is optimized for search and user experience across all appropriate channels.
- Collaborating with the company’s senior creative team leaders and channel owners on all initiatives to identify content needs and opportunities and ensure efficiency and consistency across channels, verticals, and functional departments.
- Working with the company’s technical/IT team to implement an efficient content management system (CMS), and any other essential tech systems (e.g., marketing automation, email management, social media management).
- Managing and maintaining all content inventories and matrices, and driving the overall content calendar for the organization.
- Ensuring a consistent global experience and implementing localization/translation strategies where appropriate.
- Develop detailed campaign briefs to communicate objectives & goals and align on campaign deliverable.
Who is Eligible?
We are looking to meet with motivated and enthusiastic professionals from a variety of academic backgrounds, across all faculties, including (but not limited to) IT, Commerce, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Marketing, accounting, sales, and Business Development. The application criteria are as follows:
- You should be between the ages of 20 – 38
- You must be willing to learn
- You must be a Nairobi resident or are willing to move to Nairobi.
- You must commit to meeting achieving set targets and goals
- Bachelors Degree in IT or Marketing
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Fanaka Real Estate Ltd is seeking to employ an Office Administrator to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
A successful Office Administrator should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Take minutes during staff meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Create and update records and databases with clients’ payments and project data
- Follow up with clients’ payments and update of project progress
- Make statutory payments (KRA, NHIF & NSSF) on behalf of the company
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or Any relevant field
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Served as an Office Administrator for a minimum period of 1 year
- Experience in taking minutes at Board level and in accordance with regulations on minutes.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with good understanding of administrative and report-writing skills as well as procedures in service delivery.
Skills and Competencies-
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have accounting basics
- Have secretarial skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills
- Must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Incumbents will be expected to continue upgrading their knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to keep abreast of regulation/policy changes and trends in higher education.
How to Apply
Interested parties to send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: