Family Bank Ltd Job Recruitment 2018 for Chief Information Security Officer
Are you a go-getter, positive minded individual who fits the role profile captured below? There is an opportunity for ambitious, self-driven individuals to fill the above position.
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer (COO).
The CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) is a senior manager role responsible for developing and implementing an information security program, which includes procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, systems and assets from both internal and external threats.
- Overseeing and implementing the family bank’s cybersecurity program and enforcing the cybersecurity policy.
- Identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering /CFT risks.
- Ensuring that the bank maintains a current enterprise-wide knowledge base of its users, devices, applications and their relationships, including but not limited to: Software and hardware asset inventory, Network maps (including boundaries, traffic and data flow); and Network utilization and performance data.
- Ensuring that information systems meet the needs of the bank, and the ICT strategy, in particular information system development strategies, comply with the overall business strategies, risk appetite and ICT risk management policies of the bank.
- Design cybersecurity controls with the consideration of users at all levels of the bank, including internal and external users.
- Organizing professional cyber related trainings to improve technical proficiency of staff members.
- Ensuring that regular and comprehensive cyber risk assessments are conducted.
- Ensuring that adequate processes are in place for monitoring IT systems to detect cybersecurity events and incidents in a timely manner.
- Reporting to the COO on an agreed interval but not less than once per quarter on: detailed exceptions to the approved cybersecurity policies and procedures, assessment of the effectiveness of the approved cybersecurity programs, all material cybersecurity events that affects the bank during the period and assessment of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information systems in the bank.
- Ensuring timely update of the incident response mechanism and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) based on the latest cyber threat intelligence gathered.
- Incorporate the utilization of scenario analysis to consider a material cyber-attack, mitigating actions, and identify potential control gaps.
- Ensuring frequent data backups of critical IT systems are carried out.
- Ensuring the roles and responsibilities of managing cyber risks, including in emergency or crisis decision-making, are clearly defined, documented and communicated to relevant staff members.
- Continuously test disaster recovery and Business Continuity Plans (BCP) arrangements to ensure that the bank can continue to function and meet its regulatory obligations in the event of an unforeseen attack through cyber-crime.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
- CISA or Professional Information Security Qualification: CISSP/CISM or Network Certification, CCNA.
- Minimum six (6) years relevant working experience.
- Have good knowledge and solid understanding of the Banking Environment and Internal Banking policies and procedures.
- Strong background in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- High level of integrity and passion for driving results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with other information technology professionals.
- Energetic, highly motivated with passion for excellence in achieving business growth.
How to Apply
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org; closing date is Tuesday 30th January 2018. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: