Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancy 2018
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues and Leaders who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment. Showcase your leadership and numerical strengths as Assistant Director of Finance, where your accuracy and attention to detail will inspire the same qualities in your team members.
With magnificent view of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort’s 120 luxuriously appointed hotel rooms set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Originally the retreat of movie star and club founder, William Holden, the Club’s illustrious former members have included Winston Churchill and Bill Crosby.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Director of Finance Job
Reporting to the Director of Finance, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise the day to day activities of the Accounting department including Receiving and Stores; ensuring all standards are followed
- Prepare and post journal entries, ensuring efficient completions of month-end functions
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Monitor, supervise and prepare month-end balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis
- Coordinate and ensure that all daily reports are issued timely and accurately
- Monitor the accounting control procedures
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Participate in the recruitment and training of new Colleagues supervisors
- Assist in the financial audit preparation
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Assistant Director of Finance Job Qualifications
- Leadership experience in accepted accounting practices and principles required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on Guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
How to Apply
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: