Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancy 2018 for Accounts Receivable Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for African Leadership University Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancy 2018
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving discrepancies .
With magnificent view of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort’s 120 luxuriously appointed hotel rooms set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Originally the retreat of movie star and club founder, William Holden, the Club’s illustrious former members have included Winston Churchill and Bill Crosby.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Officer Job
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Officer Job Qualifications
- Previous experience is an asset
- B.Com in Finance and CPA (K).
- Knowledge and experience in accounting systems including accpac,opera & micros.
- Previous experience in a similar role required.
- Strong work ethics and corporate governance.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Eligible to work in Kenya.
How to Apply
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: