Fairmont Hotels Job Vacancy 2018 for Night Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Fairmont Hotels & Resort Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Fairmont Hotels & Resort Job Vacancy 2018
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment. Apply your attention to detail – and your passion for numbers – as Night Auditor, where your comprehensive reconciliations will offer a window into each day’s dynamic operations.
Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki is an exclusive retreat. Situated some one hundred and ninety kilometers to the north of Nairobi, on the slopes of Mount Kenya, it has a reputation for relaxed elegance. Many of the world’s famous names, be they royalty, film stars or merely the rich, seek it out as a secluded haven where, although you do your safari during the day, you always dress for dinner.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure the current day’s revenue balances are reconciled, the payments to the guest ledger are processed, and the accounts receivables are balanced
- Prepare daily management reports as required
- Complete the update process on the front office system per established system guidelines
- Complete system back-ups as required
- Balance and verify the summary of daily transactions in the hotel and ensure that the hotel’s computer systems are readied for the next day’s business
- Balance and audit all Front Office postings and settlements
- Verify that all departments have posted all their revenues
- Reconcile the food and beverage point of sale system, for each outlet, to the PMS system; record and adjust entries
- Reconcile all miscellaneous revenue sources to the PMS system
- Other duties as assigned
Night Auditor Job Qualifications:
- Previous front office or accounting experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills · Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position ( include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Good Eyesight.
Visa Requirements: Eligible to work in Kenya
How to Apply
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: