Fairmont Hotels Job Vacancy 2018 for Front Office Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Fairmont Hotels & Resort Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Fairmont Hotels & Resort Job Vacancy 2018
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition, and rewards.
Front Office Manager
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office Colleagues and Leaders are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Showcase your leadership and interpersonal strengths as Front Office Manager, where you will lead our team of service ambassadors, maximize Front Office operations and ensure exceptional guest service. Hotel Overview: Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel has played a leading role in Kenya’s colorful history and continues to be Nairobi’s finest and best-known luxury hotel. The town and later the modern city of Nairobi grew up around Fairmont The Norfolk hotel, which boasts 165 guest rooms and suites and still has its own private tropical gardens. The hotel is still the traditional starting point for safaris and the Lord Delamere Terrace is modern Nairobi’s most famous meeting place, where drinks and light meals are served continuously from morning until midnight.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Office department and ensure all service standards are followed
- Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas · Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting
- Manage the departmental budget · Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Front Office Manager Job Qualifications:
- Previous leadership experience required
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Must possess a professional presentation · Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
How to Apply
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visithttp://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: