Fairmont Hotel Job Vacancy For Sales Coordinator, Application Details
Members of our Sales Office team do more than “sell” the warm, engaging and anticipative service that Fairmont The Norfolk is renowned for – they live it! Showcase your outstanding interpersonal skills as a Sales Coordinator, where you will provide organizational and administrative support to your team and memorable service to your guests.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel has played a leading role in Kenya’s colorful history, and continues to be Nairobi’s finest and best-known luxury hotel. The town and later the modern city of Nairobi grew up around Fairmont The Norfolk hotel, which boasts 165 guest rooms and suites, and still has its own private tropical gardens. The hotel is still the traditional starting point for safaris and the Lord Delamere Terrace is modern Nairobi’s most famous meeting place, where drinks and light meals are served continuously from morning until midnight.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Group Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Escort general inquiries on site inspections
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person visitors, scheduling appointments as required
- Maintain a positive relationship with all guests, vendors, Colleagues and global sales network
- Ensure all sales promotional literature is current and updated
- Update convention bureau lists
- Prepare and disseminate month-end reports
- Provide all administration duties for the Sales office
- Assist with the maintenance of accounts, contact, activity and business details within appropriate software applications
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous sales or administrative experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications andor relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Previous sales or administrative experience preferred
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent sitting throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Candidate must be a Kenyan Citizen.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: