Fahari Gardens Hotel Job Vacancy 2018 for Hotel Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Fahari Gardens Hotel Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Fahari Gardens Hotel Job Vacancy 2018
At Fahari Hotel, Our Mission is to build a family oriented hotel to give the area an outlook on the map of Nairobi. Our vision, To provide the best services to the local community and foreigners and to see ourselves rise up to a capacity of 200 beds.
Well appointed guestrooms and impeccable service is something you can count on at Fahari Hotels”. Our restaurants and fitness center are located in the hotel and surrounded by elegant green gardens & beautiful flowers. Fahari Gardens is the pride of Eastlands.
Fahari Gardens Hotel is looking to fill the position of Hotel Manager. Preferably Male with a Diploma or Higher in Business Management from a recognized institution and has experience in working at a hotel on a similar position.
- Degree in Hospitality management or Masters will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be 30years and above with an experience of more than 5 years.
- Analyze company operations to pinpoint opportunities and areas that need to be reorganized, downsized, or eliminated
- Establish expected standards for service to guests and members, decor, housekeeping, food quality, and banquet operations
- Supervise Hotel’s staff
- Manage the Hotel to achieve the set financial target
- Meet and Greet guests
- Establish and maintain cordial relationships with hotel members
- Responsible for preparing budgets, marketing strategies and setting targets for the Hotel
- Prepare and submit reports to the Management Committee of the Hotel
- Live on Hotel’s premises and be on call 24 hours a day to resolve problems or emergencies
- Review and analyze expenditure, financial, and operations reports to determine requirements for increasing profits, such as need for increase in subscription
- Recommend capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment, which would increase efficiency and services
- Approve requisitions for equipment, materials, and supplies within limits of the budget
- Direct investigations into causes of customer complaints and report to Management Committee, if necessary
- Negotiate contracts with equipment and materials suppliers
- Act as representative before government commissions or regulatory bodies during the review of policies or procedures
- Conduct performance appraisal/review for staff members under your supervision
- Meet regularly with department heads to keep informed, offer direction, plan and coordinate
- Responsible for informing new members of the Hotel’s rules and regulations
- Responsible for the overall management of the operations of the Hotel
How to Apply
Applicants should send CV’s to email@example.com
Kindly quote expected salary when applying and availability. Interviews will be carried out in October 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: