Eyeris Communications Job Vacancy 2018 for Video Editor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Eyeris Communications Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Eyeris Communications Job Vacancy 2018
You may work on a variety of productions, including but not limited to:
- Feature films and documentaries
- Corporate training/event videos
Video Editor Job Responsibilities
- Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots recorded
- Inputting uncut footage and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files onto the hard drive.
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film.
- Creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the documentary/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages.
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Suggesting or selecting music.
- You may also carry out online editing duties, which involve finalizing technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and coloring and adding special effects.
How to Apply
If interested, kindly express interest by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a one-pager as to why we should consider you, your rates and links to your works.
Kindly state the reference number of the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Application deadline: 30th September 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: