Export Processing Zones Authority Jobs 2021 recruitment adverts has been released online. Export Processing Zones Authority recruitment 2021, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Export Processing Zones Authority|
|Deadline||18th November 2019|
Export Processing Zones Authority Jobs 2021 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 Export Processing Zones Authority Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Export Processing Zones Authority is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Assistant Manager Sewerage and Environment
The job holder is responsible for the development, review and implementation of the relevant policies, strategies, programs and regulations of environmental and health laws as they pertain to groundwater, soil, wastewater, sewerage, air, human health and industrial related facilities to support the Authority’s strategic objectives and enhance individual and Authority’s performance
Attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonial, and National ID, suitably qualified candidates should download the job application form at: http://www.epzakenya.com/
- Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- In charge of implementation and enforcement of the Environmental Management and Coordination Act, 1999; Public Health Act and Occupational Health and Safety Act, 2007 (including other National, Regional and International legal requirements) in public and private Export Processing Zones.
- In charge of implementing and enforcing compliance with relevant legal requirements and regulations (standard specifications) pertaining to potable water, wastewater and air quality in addition to prevention of environmental pollution
- Supervision and training the staff working in areas related to waste, water quality, environmental protection, conservation, and public health
- Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Direct the evaluation of environmental quality standard violations and the development of pollution control strategies to attain compliance with those standards.
- In charge of management and control of wastes (that includes liquid, solid, emissions of flue gasses and air particulate matters) in the Export Processing Zones and enterprises.
- Authorizes laboratory methods and analysis carried out by EPZA Laboratories in liaison with other third party statutory or private accredited laboratories in areas of wastewater, water, emissions, and health and food analysis parameters.
- Liaise with all relevant statutory, public and private agents in environmental, water, forestry, occupational health safety, public health including Government Ministries, State Corporations, and Municipalities among others in matters on sustainable development, environmental and public health quality management.
- Participate in the authorization of installations and handling of waste, wastewater treatment, air emissions equipment and plants within the EPZ’s in liaison with the investor, technology provider, and relevant statutory lead agencies.
- Directs investigations and site inspections to determine environmental quality impacts of proposed new sources of pollution, and proposed land use activities.
- Gather and assimilate technical information for the preparation of reports assessing the economic, social, and environmental impacts of proposed pollution control strategies and the Authority’s requirements.
- Attend and conducts public hearings and meetings to discuss pollution and environmental quality issues and licenses or permits applications.
- Direct investigation and site inspections to determine environmental quality impacts of proposed new sources of pollution, and proposed land use including new and old development activities.
- Manages the EPZA Wastewater Treatment System (Connections, Conveyance, Treatment and Disposal of Effluent to the Natural Environment)
- Masters Degree in Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Environmental Health or relevant degree from a recognized Institution;
- Bachelors degree in physical sciences, Biological Sciences, Resource management, Sanitary Sciences, Environmental Health, Environmental Engineering, Waste Water Management or any other relevant degree from a recognized Institution
- Have nine (9) Years relevant experience with three (3) years as a Principal Environmental Officer or equivalent position in the Public Service or reputable organization;
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates for interviews must fulfil the following requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence and can access the detailed job description and the Job Application Form (to be downloaded HERE) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonial and National ID. All applications should be sent online in pdf format and should be received not later than 18th November 2021 at midnight East Africa time. Export Processing Zones Authority is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Export Processing Zones Authority Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Export Processing Zones Authority Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Export Processing Zones Authority Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Export Processing Zones Authority Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Export Processing Zones Authority Jobs 2021 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Export Processing Zones Authority Jobs 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: