Expertflow Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance & Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Expertflow job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Expertflow Job Vacancy 2018
Expertflow provides clients and partners with expertise in Cisco Contact centers and Voice Portals. We designs, implement, maintain and operate the technical Contact Centre infrastructure, and provide project management for Cisco Contact Center and Microsoft CRM Deployments in the Middle East and Africa. Currently we have offices in Bern, Cairo, Nairobi, Lagos, Rabat, Cape Town and Lahore.
About the position
The position provides a great opportunity to work in a multinational company and be able to interact with diverse professionals all across the world. We are looking for a highly organized and reliable Finance & Administrator who will work and report directly to the East Africa Director with three to six months’ probation subject to permanent employment based on performance.
Finance & Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Schedule calendar invites, workshops and plan sales meetings
- Coordinate communication inflows and outflow between the head office and the regional office.
- Plan and organize annual team buildings
- Send notices to all employees on leaves, off days and sick-off
- Notify all employees on office closure during public holidays
- Issue warning letters to employees facing disciplinary issues
- Make travel plans and itinerary for the East Africa director
- Terminate contracts of employees whose terms have expired
- Contracts drafting and employee induction programs
- Payroll and pay slip preparation for employees
- Maintain employee attendance records and files
- Plan, allocate and issuance of leaves to employees
- Banking, handling petty cash and receipts filing
- Maintain accounting records and daily operations of the Accounts department.
- Filing of monthly returns: VAT, PAYE, NSSF and NHIF
- Manage finances for projects in East and South Africa regions
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliations
- Liaise with internal auditor in bookkeeping services
Requirements for the Finance & Administrator Job
- A recent graduate holder of BSc in Accounting, Finance, or any other closely related field
- CPA Section 3 and above qualification will be considered
- Must be conversant with accounting software Online QuickBooks
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper is required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Proficient at multi-tasking and one who pays great attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under extreme pressure
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, power point and chat tools including Skype, google chat etc.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ONLY, quoting the position being applied on the subject line and indicating mobile/telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 21/09/2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: