Exelwise Consultants Job Vacancy for Sales Manager, Application Details
Our client is looking to hire a qualified, dynamic and results-oriented Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales operations in Kenya. This is an exciting opportunity to take Africa’s leading digital company to the global market.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Successful management and overall performance of the Sales team.
- Developing a sales strategy and execution plan to enter new markets as per the Company’s business plan.
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Forecasting sales and budget, scheduling expenditures; analyzing budget/actual variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Developing and adjusting compensation/commission structure to achieve desired results.
- Developing annual sales targets; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Using CRM system for collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data by product, by region, and by team member
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating digital advertising or managing external consultants or agencies to do the same
- Provide business development leadership to enter partnership agreements with new key accounts (e.g. Associations) in each market to accelerate acquisition efforts.
- Maintaining relationships with key clients by making periodic visits and phone calls; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing the performance of sales team members; enforcing policies and procedures.
Sales Manager Jobs In Kenya Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, IT or any other related field.
- Must have over 5 years hands-on experience in sales & management roles
- Demonstrated track record of revenue growth and sales turn around
- Must have proven experience in strong leadership and team management
- Knowledge and use of the CRM system is a must
- Deep experience in digital sales, marketing, Multimedia, social media, IT is preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Additional operational experience in SMEs preferred
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager) to email@example.com 22nd December 2017. Please include your current/ previous salary on your CV.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: