Executive Connections Job Vacancy 2018 for Room Service Attendant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Executive Connections job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Executive Connections Job Vacancy 2018
We are recruiting Room Service Attendants for our client, an award-winning 5 Star group of Hotels and Resorts located in Dubai, 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the Dubai Convention Centre, World Trade Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre and downtown Burj Khalifa. This upscale all-suite Hotel in a high-rise tower features elegantly conceived accommodation, outstanding event and business facilities, a stylish restaurant/lounge with panoramic views, a trendy British bistro and a coffee shop; and the haven of health and relaxation that is Saray Spa and Fitness Center.
If you are energetic with an engaging personality, passion in delivering guest experience and an eye for detail then you are the one we are looking for! You will be responsible to clean, organize, restore and restock guest rooms according to established standards, with genuine care, attention and detail, using approved hotel products and equipment.
Room Service Attendant Job Responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests and taking care of their requests/orders
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
- Address guests’ queries (e.g. on additional services)
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Clean public areas, like corridors
- Restock beverages and food items in the mini-bar
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Help guests retrieve lost items
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
Requirements for Room Service Attendant Job:
- Diploma or degree in Business administration, housekeeping, hospitability management, Public relations or similar field of study
- Good guest relations
- Excellent communications skills – good command in English – Spoken and written.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good physical health and stamina
- Prior Working experience as a Room Attendant/room service or similar role is added advantage
- Those worked in Dubai before is a plus.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Room Service Attendant – Dubai) to: [email protected] before 24th September 2018.
N.B: Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the above minimum set selection criteria. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV.
- EXPLORE MORE: