Executive Connections Job Vacancy 2018 for Corporate Sales, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Executive Connections job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Executive Connections Job Vacancy 2018
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Attain the set individual revenue target
- Maintain a pipeline that’s three times the monthly revenue target
- Attend weekly plan and review sessions with your line manager which includes an assessment of all new opportunities, existing opportunities, and key measures:
- Face-to-face meetings to report revenues achieved against the set monthly target
- New opportunities updated to the pipeline and progress updates
- Deals closed
- On time updates onto the Sales CRM
- Quarterly competitor market intelligence reporting aimed at customising NFT Solutions, proposals to meet and exceed client requirements.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing NFT guidelines. Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business consistently within the NFT guidelines.
- Designs custom programs and tailors standard programs to meet individual client needs.
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on the country sales plan to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
Requirements for the Corporate Sales Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent required plus a minimum of 3 years professional work experience in marketing and business development.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills and great report writing skills.
- Have strong business development skills within the corporate environment preferably in professional services.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- Have strong management skills or project management skills including time and task management, strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven skills in Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiation skills with Accountability.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More