Exclusive Personnell Job Vacancies For Technical Project Manager, Application Details
We are looking for an intelligent, self-motivated individual with a passion for technology to oversee the initiation design, implementation and closure of highly-visible facimf Apps. The right candidate will spend 90%+ of their time managing budgets, conducting consultants with internal developers, business teams, Management executives & external vendors, preparing schedules, assigning resources to particular tasks and tracking progress toward completion. Projects are likely to engage such areas of technology such as application design, development, deployment, testing, systems integrations, information security and database administration.
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities
- 3 years or more hands-on tech products project management experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching high-traffic, consumer-facing Apps and platforms an added advantage
- Strong familiarity with modern project management software issues tracking software such as ASANA, JIRA and Redmine.
- Strong ability to accurately assess risk, mitigation opportunities and contingency planning relating to project scope, schedule and resources.
- Knowledge of the ins-and-outs of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and turn business requirements into technical requirements and scope projects
- Ability to write and resent reports to C-Level Executives and other teams
- Ability to influence and manage a team from diverse a background and skills.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, high emotional intelligence and a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
- Big picture thinker, with higly sharpened attention to detail
- Aggressive “result first” personality
- Bachelor’s Degree and accreditation in PRINCE2/APM/PMI/Six Sigma or other project management certification desired.
How to Apply
Remuneration to be discussed during the interview stage. Kindly send your application to [email protected]
Share this post with your Friends: