Exclusive Personnel Job Recruitment 2018 for Tech Products Manager
Our client is a consumer financial services integrator. They aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services. To achieve this, they have built a financial services supermarket that will enable consumers to access all their financial transactions in ONE place, offline and online.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Tech Products Manager Job
- Act as a communication link between business and technical sides of the business
- Manage requirements gathering and write the technical and functional specs of envisioned software and systems.
- Craft and maintain development plans and associated user stories that clearly define functionality or feature targets and acceptance criteria
- Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Communicate feature status regularly with internal and external partners and management, ensuring that issues are appropriately called out to keep delivery on track
- Identify risk and mitigation opportunities and contingency planning relating to project scope, schedule, and resources
- Enhance existing software and systems by analyzing business objectives preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Present reports defining tech projects progress, problems and solutions.
- Lead the development team in product delivery by prioritizing production.
Tech Products Manager Job Qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in BBIT, Computer science, project management or other related field
- Strong familiarity with project management software and issue tracking software such as ASANA, JIRA, Redmine or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and turn business requirements into technical requirements and scope projects
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Ability to lead a team, mentor others in technical execution and project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Remuneration to be discussed during the interview stage. Kindly send your application to[email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: