Exclusive Personnel Job Recruitment 2018 for Data Analyst
Our client is a consumer financial services integrator. They aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services. To achieve this, they have built a financial services supermarket that will enable consumers to access all their financial transactions in ONE place, offline and online.
We are looking for someone who can deliver value to the companies by taking data, using it to answer questions, and communicating the results to help make business decisions.
Responsibilities for the Data Analyst Job
- Cleaning and organizing raw data.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Analyzing interesting trends found in the data.
- Creating visualizations and dashboards to help the company interpret and make decisions with the data.
- Presenting the results of a technical analysis to business clients or internal teams.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
Data Analyst Job Requirements
- Proven working experience as a business data analyst
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Management Systems or Statistics
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java, is preferred
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind and business acumen
How to Apply
Remuneration to be discussed during the interview stage. Kindly send your application to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: