Exclusive Personnel Job Recruitment 2018 for Applications Developer
Our client is a consumer financial services integrator. They aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services. To achieve this, they have built a financial services supermarket that will enable consumers to access all their financial transactions in ONE place, offline and online.
Purpose: This position develops applications for the group.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Applications Developer Job
- Develop in-house web based applications by using efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Quality assurance (lead testing, performance testing, user testing)
- Enhance existing software and systems by analyzing business objectives preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain the applications including operating systems platform, web server and databases
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing applications by Identifying bottlenecks, bugs
Applications Developer Job Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or similar.
- Experience in database administration/ development (SQL server, Oracle, or both).
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in client facing web applications.
- Experience in server administration on windows or Linux server, or both.
- Experience in web development in .net and/or php
- Html or equivalent web development.
- Flexible & adaptable nature
- Ability to engage at all levels in the organization
- Ability to understand the business need, and craft fitting solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Remuneration to be discussed during the interview stage. Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: