Ethical Fashion Job Vacancy 2019 for Business Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ethical Fashion Job Vacancy 2019Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ethical Fashion Job Vacancy 2019
Our client, a producer of innovative, handcrafted jewelry and accessories from sustainable materials, is looking for Business Analyst to join their growing company.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Business Analyst will support upper management with a broad range of deliverables including supporting strategic initiatives and projects, forecast reporting and project management. The job holder will play a critical role contributing to their day-to-day business operations duties and partnering with the US and Kenya teams.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize the VRP/ ERP.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Using predictive modelling to identify future product opportunities and generate data-backed ideas for design and marketing departments
- Helping to create and maintain (on the data side) living dashboards that effectively summarize our business key performance indicators and other key metrics.
- Developing analysis that allows deep insights into the business and helps inform future strategy
- Work with Managers across the business to improve performance using data-driven decision making.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- 3+ years of analytical experience in a high transaction business.
- Excellent SQL (MySQL specifically) and advanced Excel skills (Think VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Macros)
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools eg Metabase,Tableau
- Proactive in data mining methods and data warehousing.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams
- Possess a great work ethic with the ability and willpower to just get things done.
- History of leading and supporting successful projects.
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 27th February 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
♦To be able to access Ethical Fashion Job Vacancies, please »CLICK HERE«
Share this post with your Friends: