Ericsson-Worldwide Job Vacancy 2018 for Head of Fulfillment, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ericsson-Worldwide Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ericsson-Worldwide Job Vacancy 2018
We are now looking for a Head of Fulfillment, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As a Head of Fulfillment, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson’s values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- You will ensure service delivery execution
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive performance management (process)
- Drive competence management
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 10 years of experience in Program management & Delivery
- Domain experience: Digital Services, i.e. Core & Cloud, BSS(Business support system)/OSS(Operations support system)
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: