Ericsson Job Vacancy for Security Manager, Application Details
We are now looking for a Security Manager to improve market and employee trust in Ericsson’s security brand by recognizing emerging trends, risk, business needs and transforming into Security Strategy and solutions. Drive and lead security strategy and execution. Provide leadership and vision to the security organization.
Challenge how things are done in order to create trust, business value and get results. Inspire the security organization to create business enabling solutions, methods and tools to support Ericsson’s business operations.
Provide leadership and courage in stressful situations such as crisis and or difficult investigations.
- Align security strategy
- Execute security strategy
- Drive one and right security culture
- Develop security organization
- Drive effective security governance
- Manage security risk
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Min years of experience 5 years Experience in a similar role
- Domain experience: Experience with Travel tracking system, Security incident management system, security alert system
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, Risk Management, Information-, Personnel-, Physical security, Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Knowledge of Ericsson Security
- Information Security Knowledge
- Ericsson Privacy Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Change and Improvement Management Skills
- Risk Management Skills
- Experience working in high risk countries
- Investigation experience
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: