Ericsson Job Vacancy 2018 for Strategic Sourcing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ericsson Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ericsson Job Vacancy 2018
Business Services – Strategic Sourcing manager position is to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks, and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The SSM Is Accountable For Evaluating, Qualifying, And Selecting Suppliers For The External Purchase And Licensing Of All Products And Services
- to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and
- for internal use within Ericsson.
The Business Services Strategic Sourcing Manager (BSSM) is responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
- lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
- evaluate and select suppliers
- Align with Global & MA Leads and develop strategy for own Customer unit area
- conduct supplier negotiation
- ensure supplier agreement implementation
- contribute to the long term business
- establish supplier relationship management through structured governance for performance improvement at different levels of preferred supplier lists to be established.
- establish structured and proactive market intelligence to reduce spend in the various Categories to add value to the business
- Ensure compliance in the sourcing process adopted and with all internal and external stakeholder’s interfaces
- Qualified professional with at least 7 years commercial experience of which 5 years of professional sourcing/commercial has been the majority
- 3 years of managerial experience and remote management skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the field of business, finance, legal or management
- Min years of experience: 7 years of commercial experience of which professional sourcing has been key
- Domain experience: Indirect Sourcing experience – Travels, HR, Cars, Real Estate & Facility management, Professional Support Services, Marketing, and Communications etc.
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
- Deciding and initiating action
- Persuading and influencing
- Responsive, Agile, and proactively going the extra mile.
- Ability to deliver results & meet expectations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking (ownership)
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- OHS Knowledge & Skills
- English Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership Competence
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong Interpersonal & relational Skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: