Equity Bank Limited Vacancy 2019 for Software Developer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Equity Bank Limited Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Equity Bank Limited Vacancy 2019
Position: Software developer – reporting to Senior Software developer
Reporting to the Senior Software Developer, the successful candidate will be expected to maintain and develop software systems as will be assigned.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Mobile SDK for Android and iOS.
- Various Mobile application for Android and iOS.
- An exciting keyboard for Android and iOS.
- An exciting social/media app for Android and iOS.
- Java/C# and JS backend applications
Education and Experience
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying and maintaining apps for native Android (Does not have to be time, show us what you know and have done)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Android SDK and ecosystem
- Solid experience with best practices in software development for Android
- The drive to stay up-to-date on latest tools and developments all around Android (maybe tried Kotlin, impress us)
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration.
- Experience of working in agile methodology.
- BSc. Computer Science or related.
Technical skills / Competencies
- Experience with development tools such as Git, Confluence
- Experience with Jira
- Experience in test automation (web/desktop &/ mobile)
- Developed client-server applications
- Contributed to an open-source project
- You are a master ‘bug buster’
- Developed software using agile principles
- Team work – Commitment and ability to work with and in cross-functional and virtual teams with the Business Units, coupled with ability for straight talking
- Innovation – Generate new efﬁcient processes and create
- Time management & planning – Ability to juggle priorities,
- Multi- task and execute at speed individually and as part of a team
- Eager to learn and teach as well
- Passionate about clean code and elegant software design
- Eager to develop using modern, effective tools and processes
- Interested in working with multiple platforms and software stacks
- Keen to find efficient algorithms to solve challenging problems
- Motivated to follow and learn about the latest technology trends
- Collaborative, creative, and communicative.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: