Equity Bank Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Legal and Regulatory Compliance Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Equity Bank Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Equity Bank Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading Banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and Congo, Equity Bank is now home to more than 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
Reporting to Head of Compliance, the will be responsible for providing guidance, advice, controls and monitoring over matters pertaining to laws and regulations. He/she will oversee the laws & regulatory compliance across the bank operations.
The ideal candidate is expected to be informed on local & international laws, regulations ensuring comprehensive reviews are carried out and guiding business on implementation.
- Providing overall leadership and cordination of all the programs under Compliance.
- Recommending and advising management on regulatory gaps in the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory risk guidelines and best practices in the market.
- Overseeing dissemination of regulatory risk information and trainings to other team members
- Reviewing Executive and Board risk reports and all other reports intended for use by the regulator and other external users.
- Advising the Head of Compliance on regular basis on key regulatory lapses in the business
- Developing and rolling out a comprehesive staff training syallabus in matters laws and regulations.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- A professional certification in accounts would be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of six years’ experience in Compliance field.
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory environment and key regulatory guidelines in Kenya and the region.
- Ability to operate in a demanding and performance driven organization
- Knowledge and understanding of anti-money laundering programs
- Ability to synthesize and articulate key regulatory gaps, identify deficiencies in compliance programs and highlight areas of improvement
- Past knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance risk management
- Knowledge in data generation, interpretation and giving important insight into data
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ethical leadership skills, including the ability to manage risk, compliance and control activities
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application by attaching your current CV.
Please note that submissions without cvs will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Equity Bank Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: