Equity Bank Limited Job Vacancies For IT Service Delivery Manager, Application Details
Key Duties and Responsibilities
System uptime & Availability :
- Ensure quality IT service availability of 99.99%.
- Ensure all IT systems are fully redundant
- Ensure Business continuity planning and management
- In charge of monitoring, control and support service deliver ensuring strict adheance to established procedures
Issues, Incident & Problem management:
- Respond to all unplanned and planned service interruptions
- Leading and supporting the Incident Management team and Proactive communication to Management Team on issue progres and ressolution.
- Ensure SLA of 100% on all Service Requests.
- Efficiently and effectively work with the external and internal technical teams to ensure efficient resolution of all system issues and incidents.
- Ensure that issues with existing functionality are analysed, reported to support and development team and managed to resolution through laid down processes and procedures
- Develop controls to mitigate the risks when delivery of fix is not visible.
- Communicate clearly escalation process and matrics to the stake holders
- Work with PR & communications team to document guidelines for communicating with stakeholder and ensure the guidelines are followedCrisis Management team (CMT):
Crisis Management Team (CMT)
- Constitute an all inclusive CMT responsible of managing crisis
- Lead & chair the CMT
- Develop and implement PnPs to guide the CMT
- Work with PR & communications team to document he guidelines for communicating with stakeholder and enforce the guidelines.
- Work closely with development, production and projects and IT operations acceptance testing – ensure new systems & products meet set business performance and operational standards.
- Supporting end to ends tests for all products , new/enhanced functionality in development stage prior to implementation and post launch implementation reviews to ensure set business and operational standards are met
- Provide product support to Customer Care, Operations, Finance and other internal Sections on functionality issues.
- Leading and supporting change management and proactive communication to management team till change is completed.
- Actively participate in all go-to-market phase during product launch & changes to identify IT Operational risk to business.
- Represent the team in technical/functional meetings with 3rd party and ensure the 3rd party integration to systems meets Equity group standards;
- Define requirements for implementation to meet specific IT operations needs and liaise with the technical team to ensure correct implementation;
- Follow up the approval of any system changes in liaison with all stake holders and ensure communication to both executive and stakeholder
IT Operation process improvements
- Be the IT ambassador working closely with the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
- Set customer satisfaction goals on customer experience and cosntantly improve the same based on feedback from customers.
- Continuous review of processes and procedures to ensure they are adequate, functional and conform to ISO Standards and to current and new business rules.
- Active support and contribution to the bank products roadmap, follow up on implementation of roadmap items & ensure timelines are met as per the plan;
- Identify new opportunities for system improvements, documentation of the same and final delivery
- Identify & implement local changes for process improvement, in liaison with internal stakeholders from technical and other departments.
- Deploy innovative technology that increases customer/client delight
- Impact assessment of process gaps and identify improvement measure
Demand Forecasting and planning
- Analyse system capacity and performance trends and identify areas of improvement to minimize business risks
- Give inputs in the forecast /budget reviews
- Deliver agreed margin improvement targets and decipher a plan against meeting and monitoring the target outcome
- Oversee platform issues to ensure input for capacity planning responses’ are within SLA
- Weekly meeting with Contact Centre & Customer service team to review call trends to identify areas of improvement and act on feedback
- Develop controls and monitor them to minimize the business risks.
- Identify the call contributors and work around the same to reduce them.
- Work closely with CM and branches to support their call reduction initiative
- Champion continuous improvement of the platform together with IT/Tech and all other teams.
- Lead and support in training & Knowledge transfer to IT EBSS team
- Manage the performance of staff in the department by defining performance indicators, assign tasks, and define goals and objectives for the staff development;
- Manage and grow talent within the department.
- Provide weekly performance report for management
- Delivery & reporting of all KPI’s immediate manager
- Ability to execute the above skills with a passion for service improvement
- Excellent understanding of customer Service and experience delivery in ICT services.
- Experienced Service Management professional
- ITIL Qualified and an expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Proven experience in leading a highly effective service delivery team
- Previous support in a large diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and all matters relating to service delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills
- Excellent systems troubleshooting skills
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of woking hours
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with willingness to mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to manage and prioritise and tasks and time efficiently and demonstrate proactive approach to daily tasks.
- University degree in Information technology or equivalent from a recognized university
- Relevant qualifications in customer experience/ service delivery
- ITIL Qualifications
- Minimum five years’ experience in a busy service delivery environment.
- Proven ability to plan and implement service delivery processes
- Highly effective and innovative in ways of improving customer experience
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: