Equity Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for ERP Developer/Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Equity Bank job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Equity Bank Job Vacancy 2018
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in IT Department.
ERP Developer / Analyst Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the ERP development Manager, the ideal candidates’ key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Developing and extending new modules as per the siness requirements on Oracle ERP R12
- Configuring the application to ensure business needs is met.
- Interacting with business stakeholders to understand business needs, review the current solution and identify gaps. While analyzing application issues, apply the knowledge and recommend enhancements or permanent fixes, if applicable
- Understanding application functions in relevant areas, to troubleshoot in time, when there is need
- Demonstrating application functional analytical knowledge, coupled with identify root cause of any issue within a short span of time
- Providing functional fixes or design and suggest best options to users, considering overall ease of use, stability of the solution and cross functional dependencies
- Designing and overall architecting the solutions based on prioritized requirements
- Comprehensive cross functional skills to ensure changes or fixes will not open up new issues
- Working with the vendor to ensure patching / upgrade of issues are done on time.
ERP Developer / Analyst Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Degree in Financial management or accounting or related discipline
- 5 years or more experience in managing and implementing Oracle Financials or Support as a track lead or architect.
- Very strong functional knowledge of Oracle EBS R12, primarily focusing on Financial and HR modules
- Expert knowledge of Oracle EBS architecture, table structures and dependencies
- Expert knowledge in troubleshooting issues, whether as part of project execution or general support. This requires sound analytical capability and skill to associate functional and technical aspects of application knowledge
- Good understanding of application security, integration, performance and quality requirements
- Experience in designing and implementing interfaces, extensions, customizations and reports in EBS R12
- Will have knowledge of table structures and PL/SQL to query data, analyze problems and to provide detailed logic to developers.
- Expertise in RICE/CEMLI (Reports/ Interfaces/ Conversions/ Extensions) and Forms Personalization.
- Proficient user of tools like PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, OBIEE, XML Publisher Workflows, SQL Loader, TKProf, FNDLoad, Unix commands, Unix scripting.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please CLICK HERE to submit your application online.
Deadline: 17th September 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: