Equity Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for Digital Media & Content Planner, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Equity Bank job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Equity Bank Job Vacancy 2018
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading Banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities
Reporting to the General Manager – Marketing & Communications, the ideal candidate willbe tasked with identifying digital media platforms to best advertise the company’s brand and products, editing and curation of trending online content from external and internal sources, on our relevant apps and websites.
The prefered candidate should genuinely be interested in digital media and should be able to stay up to date with the latest trends and the changing landscape of media and online content.
Digital Media & Content Planner Job Responsibilities
- Developing media plans for campaigns while achieving the approved KPIs and raising brand awareness.
- Identifying effective channels and timelines for campaigns, executing the media plan across the channels with the aim to optimize and get the lowest CPC.
- Working with the team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Tracking and reporting on existing campaigns with the objective of dynamic improvement and pick lessons for future campaigns.
- Informing our customers of the latest news around the world, across different categories, through our approved online channels (app and website).
- Curating the news that our customers view ensuring relevance and updatedness at every point.
- Promoting true articles and news that builds a relationship of trust between the brand and the customers.
- Creating content that highlights changes and features of our different products and brands via the approved channels.
- Identifying areas of interest for our target audience and create functional content that encourages them to use our products and emotionally connects them with our brands.
- Proactively researching and analyzing data and content from other leading and interesting brands and use them to help continually improve our approach.
Qualifications for the Digital Media & Content Planner Job
- Bachelors degree in communications, journalism, marketing, statistics or any related field
- Experience in handling digital media and execution across different channels
- Experience with handling different brand channels from social media to websites
- Excellent communication skills, especially written: ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise way
- Imaginative and forward thinking: open minded and agile in media and content perspectives
- Tech savy and up to date on social and digital trends
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Commercial flair and business acumen
- Dynamic: willing to respond and handle issues at unexpected moments and also should be able to deal with problems appropriately in the absence of direct solutions
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter by attaching a detailed Curriculum Vitae through your LinkedIn profile or on send your CV on email quoting the job title as the subject, by Friday, 7th September 2018.
Email to: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values and what they bring to the workplace.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More