Eni Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Eni Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Eni Recruitment 2018
Supplier Quality Engineer (IRC208312)
Reporting to the Contract and Procurement Manager the purpose of the role is to manage the evaluation and qualification processes of suppliers, in order to list them for different types of goods/services provided and to develop a competitive market able to ensure reliability and continuity of supplies and the possibility to obtain the best balance between technical quality and price.
The Key responsibilities are:
- To develop metrics and report and Identify supplier non-conformance trends;
- To plan, execute and deliver projects effectively within defined time/cost parameters
- To track supplier quality performance measurements for strategic suppliers
- To support supplier quality management programs such as supplier selection and certification
- To manage, track and trend all supplier corrective actions
- To evaluate and determine the internal requirements for approval of specific supplier change requests
- To work in support of supplier certification activities
- To lead supplier visits and supplier audits
- To lead and participate in supplier development projects and continuous improvement activities focusing on supplier quality
12 months Local contract, residential
- Able to uphold and respect procurement ethics and to conduct activities with integrity.
- A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility and honesty.
- Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required.
- A self-starter, who is able to plan and manage his/her own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Strong academic background.
- Accredited Degree in a relevant field is an distinct advantage.
- Industry experience.
- Contracting experience.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates considered to be most closely aligned to the required profile will be contacted to continue the selection process.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: