Eni Job Vacancy 2018 for External Affairs and Stakeholders Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Eni Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Eni Job Vacancy 2018
- Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with key stakeholders in the operational areas including (but not limited to) regulators, local authorities, NGOs/CSOs, religious institutions and cultural bodies etc.
- Managing Joint Venture partner relations in country
- Delivering all aspects of a project through direct reports
- Government liaison with various arms of the government as necessary in the course of operations including but not limited to negotiations, approvals, permitting, and business development
- Representing eni Kenya B.V at key engagements which require social input / knowledge (i.e. NGO engagement)
- Developing and managing relations with industry peers, diplomatic missions and other such entities
- Supporting other company initiatives (environmental awareness, communications campaigns, local content, etc.) which contribute to social relations as requested
- Developing, managing and executing a long term community consultation and disclosure programme and oversee the development of a robust social investment programme
- Engaging and managing specialist consultants as required.
- Good analytical skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Flexible, team player, able to work on multicultural environment.
- Degree in Sociology or a diploma in business or equivalent
- English (Fluent) is required
- At least 3 years of job experience in the field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: