Eni International Recruitment 2018 for HSE Advisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Eni International Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Eni International Recruitment 2018
Reporting to the HSE Manager, the main purpose of the role is to overview of the management of the HSE and socio-economic risks and opportunities for the early in project, taking account of the issues that are identified at the project interfaces with the Full Field Development Team, Exploration projects, Operations and the Strategic Impact Assessment.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Consult with project interfaces regarding the management of HSE and socio-economic issues
- Develop a management plan to minimize HSE threats and take advantage of socio-economic opportunities at project interfaces
- Develop key performance indicators to monitor progress against the management plan
- To manage the consultation process for the Early Oil Team and provide appropriate feedback on public concerns
- To provide support in meetings with regional authorities
- To provide support to the HSE manager within the Engineering Team
- To provide support for the development of a consistent process to compare HSE risks with other drivers, such as cost, schedule, technical risk, local content etc within concept selection
- To provide a link with Corporate HSE through the Early Oil HSE management committee
- To provide support in the management of HSE issues within the Full Field Development and exploration projects as required
- To provide support to the working group for the Strategic Impact Assessment.
- Liaise with the interface manager
12 month Local FTC, residential
- Broad understanding of the technical issues of exploration and production activities
- Broad understanding of the health, safety and environmental issues of exploration and production activities
- Team worker and self – motivator.
- Good personal, diplomatic, supervisory, written and presentational skills
- Strong academic background.
- Accredited Degree in a relevant field is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the oil and gas sector within production/drilling projects or operations.
- Experience within HSE.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates considered to be most closely aligned to the required profile will be contacted to continue the selection process.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: