Engineering Company Job Vacancies 2018 for Procurement Officer
Our client, an engineering company that is mainly involved in power lines construction, substations design and construction, generators and switchgear installations, solar systems and power systems for transmission is seeking to recruit a Procurement Officer
- Providing guidance on procurement policies and procedures including the implementation of all procurement laws, regulations and policies.
- Establish and implement inventory policies and procedures
- Responsible for Management and implementation of store & stock control systems
- Sending out of RFQs, receiving quotations/bids and receives supplies, records and ensures proper storage of the same.
- Dispatch of project supplies to field offices
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely (weekly or monthly, as agreed) stock reports of all movements of stock in and out of the store using the material requests forms to the management.
- Evaluate and compare suppliers’ products and services, maintaining accurate records of purchases and pricing. Ensure purchases are within the working capital budget.
- Communicate company needs to suppliers and maintain good relationships with them for good credit terms.
- Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels and ensure we keep accurate utilization rates by monitoring the duration and usage of inventory, ensuring par levels are always kept.
- Investigate physical count variances and resolve issues.
- Degree in procurement or supply chain management or related course
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 6th February, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: