Engineering company Job Vacancies 2018 for ICT Officer
Our client, an engineering company that is mainly involved in power lines construction, substations design and construction, generators and switchgear installations, solar systems and power systems for transmission is seeking to recruit a ICT Officer
- Providing IT Support and network set-up and maintenance.
- Train staff on ICT usage and possibly the ERP system.
- Liaising with the service providers to ensure that all operations have minimal interruptions.
- Ensure the users get timely solutions and attend to user queries both at the Head office and remote sites.
- User administration (setup and maintaining accounts) and Setup security policies for users.
- Maintaining company systems, company server and software
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot any problems
- Create file systems and subfolders
- Install software, antivirus and maintain software and cleaning of all computer systems.
- Create a backup and recovery policy as well as monitor network communication.
- Ensure computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
- In charge of SQL installations and configuration to enable related database applications for administration and data management
- Execute all computer and computer related repairs, maintenance and scheduling service for the same.
- Maintain all ICT and ICT related equipment and inventories and keep track of all ICT equipment at any given moment and make requisitions for IT Purchasing.
- Bachelor in Information Technology / BIT / Computer Science.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
High ability to solve complex problem in a prompt and effective manner how
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before the close of business 6th February, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: