Endeavor Job Vacancy 2018 for Entrepreneur Selection and Growth Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Endeavor Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Endeavor Job Vacancy 2018
Established in 1997, Endeavor is leading a global movement to catalyze long-term economic growth by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating high-impact entrepreneurs worldwide. 20 years later, Endeavor has screened 50,000+ candidates and selected 1,500+ entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs have created over 650,000 high value jobs and generated more than $10 Billion in annual revenue with supply from Endeavor’s growing network of 2,500+ local and global leaders.
Endeavor’s model catalyzes a chain reaction in the larger economy – drigin investment, creating role models, and incubating the ndt Silicon Valley in Rio or Cape Town, Cairo or Jakarta.
Endeavor Kenya launched in 2017 and has since served more than 10 entrepreneur companies. Endeavor Kenya is considered a leader in the entrepreneurship ecosystem of Kenya.
About the role:
Reports to: Managing Director Endeavor Kenya
Works with: Endeavor Entrepreneur Selection and Growth (ESG) Team., Mentor Network and Endeavor Entrepreneurs in Kenya, Global team in NYC and SF, Associates and Account Managers of ESG teams from global offices.
- Collaborate in the search and selection process of high-impact entrepreneurs in Kenya. Ensure that they meet the profile of Endeavor Entrepreneurs based on Endeavor’s globally established criteria and selection process.
- Primary responsibilities include to directly manage a portfolio of entrepreneurs, over see the search and servicing efforts of direct report, facilitate productive advisory board meetings, and recruit junior mentors. ESG managers play a leadership role in setting priorities, managing relationships with key stakeholders and developing the team.
- Selection of highest potential Entrepreneurs:
- Proactively screen for potential entrepreneurs that meet the criteria and profile of Endeavor Entrepreneurs. This search should be conducted through a wide range of sources, network contacts, media and collaborators.
- Manage selection process which begins by contacting candidates and potential entrepreneurs, conducting interviews and coordinating meeting with mentors and selection panels.
- Gather information in order to develop company reports to be used in selection panels. Items under consideration include: specific business model, growth potential, innovation, financial statements, team and corporate governance.
- Prepare and train candidates for selection panels, ensuring an adequate use and understanding of the selection process. Facilitate selection panel session.
- Collaborate with the ESG teams of Endeavor offices globally, looking to share best practices in the pre and post selection processes in order to guarantee optimal results.
- Participate on national and international events.
- Acceleration of entrepreneur impact through Endeavor services:
- Deliver services to chosen entrepreneurs, defining priorities, based in their needs and requirements. ESG Manager will directly manage a portfolio of seven to ten Endeavor Entrepreneurs, and oversee servicing efforts of junior reports.
- Continuously monitor companies striving to attained planned services, entrepreneur satisfaction, and entrepreneur engagement to keep them active within endeavor’s network.
- Support coordination of the mentor network and recruit junior mentors. Manage mentor onboarding experience and mentor communication with an understanding of mentor sage and added value they can provide.
- Facilitate Productive advisory board meetings.
- Coordinate Endeavor Global projects with the New York team, including hosting international professionals to work with Endeavor Entrepreneurs, developing and elaborating Entrepreneur Services guidelines around the world and implementing new programs.
- Organize and coordinate events and workshops in diverse areas of interest Endeavor entrepreneurs
- Perform Selection and analysis of annual metrics and other indicators to measure Endeavors impact on its entrepreneurs
- Suggest and develop new services for entrepreneurs, and improve the value proposition of services for entrepreneurs.
Skills and abilities:
- Strong interest and passion for business, economics, entrepreneurship and/or international development.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in consulting, business strategy, entrepreneurship, finance or venture capital.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient in Kiswahili and English (100%), oral and written.
- High interpersonal and organizational abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Strength in business areas and an understanding of finance, with an ability to identify and evaluate entrepreneurs, business models, companies and projects.
Competitive non-profit organization salary, plus bonuses and benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Endeavor career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: