Enchanting Travels Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Reservations Executive
Do you enjoy making travel dreams come true? Do you enjoy interacting with people from different cultural backgrounds? Would you like to join a multicultural and passionate team in an entrepreneurial environment where boundaries in the global travel industry are challenged and new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are welcomed and encouraged?
Who are we?
Enchanting Travels is a passionate, vibrant and innovative company that specializes in creating exceptional tailor-made journeys for discerning travelers to 40 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Founded in 2004, we have made the travel dreams of thousands of guests from around the world come true.
We rely on outstanding team members who are passionate about what they do – we are a multicultural team with 130 team members from 17 nationalities working from our offices in the US, Germany, India, Argentina and Kenya.
What’s the position?
We are currently recruiting a Senior Reservations Executive to join our Africa team in Nairobi on a 1 year renewable contract. In this role, you will take ownership of all travel arrangements for our guests to ensure high guest satisfaction and efficient trip execution.
- Book hotels, local flights, ground transport, drivers, guides, activities and special surprises
- Handle complex provisional bookings and requests for quotations
- Effectively use existing special rates & offers and proactively negotiate special rates and/or value additions with partners to support our sales team with closing bookings and maximize trip profitability
- Update Booking Reference Numbers and Flight, Transfers & Activity Timings and enter actual booking costs in our reservations system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information on trip margins
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure exceptional travel experiences for our guests
- Handle travel arrangements for our team
Why would you want this job?
- Pan-African exposure and learning. Our tailor-made journeys cover 16 countries in Africa and you will therefore gain tremendous insights and learning about high end travel across Africa.
- The people you work with. We are a very dynamic international and multi-cultural team where you will be challenged and have countless opportunities to broaden your horizons.
- Support for your growth. Our pool of managers, trainers and coaches will guide and support you while pursuing a personalized approach to help you succeed and grow. Furthermore, we invest considerable time and resources in the growth and development of our team.
- Having an impact. You contribute to memories of a lifetime for our guests through the joy and wonder of personalized travel which often have a deep impact on their lives. Furthermore, we listen to our team members’ ideas and suggestions, irrespective of their seniority which gives you an opportunity to shape your own and our company’s path.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing. This entails the ability to convey information in a structured, clear and concise way.
- You are a quick learner and comfortable with embracing technology and change in general and have strong mental agility and solution orientation. This entails being proactive and able to “think on your feet” as well as “out of the box” to quickly find solutions in challenging situations.
- You are highly self-organized and have a high level of attention to detail.
- You are good with numbers and have good negotiation skills.
- You are able to work under pressure.
- You are passionate about travel and have first-hand knowledge of travel destinations in Africa.
- You have 2+ years of reservations/travel planning experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the criteria specified above, please follow the following link to apply please send your application to [email protected]. Your application should include your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity and why you believe you would be successful in this role.
We look forward to receiving your application and to getting to know you!
Share this post with your Friends: